Wednesday, April 05, 2006

What Happened to Crank Yankers?

How come this show isn't on anymore? For those that haven't seen it, it was a Jimmy Kimmel and Adam Carolla produced show on Comedy Central where puppets acted out various crank calls made by Jimmy, Adam, and others, including Tracy Morgan and even Snoop Dogg. The crank calls weren't as funny as say, the Jerky Boys, but when coupled with stupid looking puppets and crazy antics, it was hilarious. One of the best characters was Special Ed (below), who was well, special. He would call people and drive them crazy. Man, I miss good, offensive tv.

"I got mail, yea!" Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am SO with you on this one. Where the hell is the show? Special Ed was my favorite. My favs, in order, were Special Ed, Spoonie, and Gladys. You can't go wrong with those!

Tuesday, September 19, 2006 9:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home