Sunday, April 23, 2006

Closing Down Shop

Not like any of you care, but the time has come to shut down this pathetic attempt at a blog. There are several reasons behind this decision:

1) I have run out of things to complain about.
2) I have come to the realization that most of the things I complain about do not directly affect my life, so why should I care? If you want to be a fat slob, help yourself to another Krispy Kreme.
3) I will soon move out of Great Falls, and will certainly run out of things of which to make fun.
4) There are much better ways to occupy my time than at the computer. Exercising, reading, practicing the drums, and watching baseball are just a few.
5) I have noticed recently that many criminals are leaving evidence in their blogs that is used against them in court. I don't want to say anything that will get me in trouble someday.

So that's it. It's been an interesting year, and 92 posts later, I've realized that it's just not something I was cut out to do. As a matter of fact, I'm still trying to figure out what I was cut out to do. Thanks to Dave for giving me the idea. But I'm sorry, another one of your blog children has died. Enjoy your hobby. But Da Bum is signing off, with one last.....

3 Comments:

Anonymous Laura said...

The time has come eh? nice knowing this smelly dirty bum, must have been time to get a real job and get off the streets!

Wednesday, April 26, 2006 5:30:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good riddance to Mr. Negative. What a sexist, bigoted creep!

Saturday, April 29, 2006 5:40:00 PM  
Blogger david said...

QUITTER!

Monday, May 01, 2006 6:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home