Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Rotary Phones

"If you do not have a touch tone phone, please hang on." I can't believe companies still play this message. Tell me, who in their right mind, in this day and age, has and uses a rotary phone? Even in Montana, which is about 20 years behind the rest of the country, I have yet to see anyone with a rotary phone. I mean who would waste time spinning that dial, making their fingers sore, when they can head to Walmart and get a touch tone phone for $5? Do you know anyone with a rotary phone? Come on. Companies should take take this message off and replace it with "If you do not have a touch tone phone, you're shit out of luck, you retard."


For English, press 1. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger david said...

Good grief -- I actually agree with you on this one!

Thursday, April 13, 2006 9:01:00 PM  
Blogger KarbonKountyMoos said...

There is a rotary dial phone in my basement. It was convenient when I was doing laundry & the phone rang - saved me from running up the stairs. But I did disconnect it when I finally got dsl this fall!

Sunday, April 23, 2006 2:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home