Sunday, March 05, 2006

Great Falls is OK When You're Drunk!

You know, I'm going to break tradition here and actually say something nice about Great Falls. Last night I had the pleasure of attending the annual Wine and Food Festival at the Heritage Inn. It's probably the classiest event Great Falls has to offer. For $30 I was treated to unlimited food and drinks until 9pm. Now I'm not much for wine, but the good news was that they had plenty of beer, and the lines were always short since it was a "wine" festival. Anyway, I know I had more than my $30 worth, so I was happy. My buddy Joe is a wild man. Knowing that they stopped serving free booze at 9, he went around to all the tables at about 8:45 and collected whatever he could to sustain all of us for the rest of the evening. This guy had cases of wine and beer under the table. It was amazing. We actually had to carry stuff out to the car. Leave it good ol' Joe to get the job done! All in all a good night, but I'm paying the price for it today.


Did this guy puke from too much beer or a montuffalo sighting? Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Jaundiced Jaw said...

Damn right bitch! I do have better things to do. It's spring break here and I wish I could say it's fun, but I can't. I'm stuck with the ankle bitters and I have three fuckin papers due by the time spring break is over. It's nice to know Penn State lets you take a break. Later freak!

Tuesday, March 07, 2006 10:06:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home