Sunday, March 12, 2006

Da Bum Is Outta Here

The Montana winters have become too much for me and my cardboard box, and I've decided to pack up and move to a warmer climate. I'll be relocating to Tampa, FL in August, ready to enjoy the weather and the beaches and the fine ladies. I don't think the Montuffalo's have migrated that far south, so that is good news. Things I'll miss about Montana? Good question but there are a few: My band, snowboarding, Thirsty Thursdays, and Calgary. I know, Calgary is not in Montana, but it's very accessible from here. It's been fun (sometimes), but I'll see ya.


Coyote Ugly Saloon in Tampa. Maybe I can get a job there?

5 Comments:

Blogger Jaundiced Jaw said...

So you've decided to cut fence? Well, I don't really blame you. Do you have something lined up?

Tuesday, March 14, 2006 2:46:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bahbye...don't let the door hit you on the way out!

Wednesday, March 15, 2006 5:24:00 PM  
Blogger OLI said...

Thanks. I'll be sure to take a shit on Great Falls on the way out. Might actually make the town smell better, and will certainly make it look better. Let me know when you guys finally hit 1980.

Wednesday, March 15, 2006 6:18:00 PM  
Blogger david said...

GOOD RIDDANCE, ya bum! Hey - maybe you'll get a Cat 5 Hurricane while you're living down there, and then you can live like a Katrina refugee! Or maybe you'll be eaten by alligators! Or maybe the mosquitoes will give you malaria! Oh, so many things to love about Florida...oh, and did you know that Tampa Bay is the lightning-strike capital of America? HA HA HA!

Sunday, March 26, 2006 9:52:00 PM  
Blogger ZenPanda said...

I will miss you.

Wednesday, April 19, 2006 11:47:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home