Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Plugger Ass With This

Have you guys seen this ridiculous daily comic "Pluggers"? What the hell is a plugger? To me, it looks like a daily living guide for trailer park trash. Having read the comic out of curiosity, my best guess is that to be a plugger you must: 1) Be poor (or cheap), 2) Be fat, 3) Reside in the boondocks, 4) Be stupid, 5) Have a pickup truck, 6) Have a hideous looking wife. No wonder The Tribune publishes it - I just described the average Great Falls resident. No way is this shit funny, but I guess the average Nascar fan can relate to it. Notice where it's published and where the ideas come from: hick states. No one from New York or California is submitting ideas for this garbage. Those people are too busy smoking weed and protesting the President to be a plugger.


That's f$cking stupid. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger david said...

I hate to admit it, but I sorta agree with you -- that "Pluggers" cartoon is pretty f**king lame.

Sunday, February 19, 2006 12:25:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YSB......I just looked at your picture and must say, your look fits exactly what you have descibed as a Plugger would look like. Sure YOUR not a Plugger pal?

Sunday, August 06, 2006 1:12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home