Sunday, February 26, 2006

Pet Peeve #372

Having just returned from Colorado Springs, one saying that I can't stand to hear is "Have a safe flight." Huh? That makes absolutely no sense. Sure, it's appropriate if I'm flying the plane, but don't you realize that I have no control over the flight's safety as a passenger? If the mechanic is incompetent, or the pilot's retarded, well I can't control that. I can only hope that when I get on the plane, I arrive in one piece. That is unless I'm returning to Great Falls. Then I usually contemplate jumping off the plane.


Can I get some more corn nuts over here? Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger david said...

retarded pilots...only marginally more dangerous than retarded pharmacists...

Monday, February 27, 2006 5:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home