Sunday, February 12, 2006

Better Than Gold's Gym

Man, if I had the money I'd build a gym in my basement. I'd only need a spot rack, an adjustable bench, a barbell, some weights, dumbells, and I could do all of my workouts. A high end treadmill would be nice too. I'd hook up some surround sound and blast hardcore music to pump me up. Maybe put a flat screen on the wall to keep up with the games. Yea, that would be the ultimate. I tell you, I'm fed up with going to gyms. They play gay pop music on the radio, and the muscle heads, don't even get me started on these guys. Let me lay down a few rules of gym etiquette: 1) No loud grunts. Making a little noise to get out that last rep is fine, but there's no need to yell at the top of your lungs. 2) Use one machine at a time. You don't have to occupy 5 different stations at once. And your jacket doesn't need a bench of its own. 3) De-rack your weights when you're done. Just because you're big and cool doesn't mean that I have to unload your weights. 4) Stop staring at your triceps in the mirror. The mirrors are to check form, not admire your vain self. 5) Kelly Clarkson should NEVER be played on the radio. Those are just a few of the rules, and several of the reasons why I need a gym in my house.


One of these to get me water would be nice too. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home